· At least 9 metre setbacks from the road for all dwellings,
· Retention of trees, especially the indigenous canopy trees which help to make the character of Knoxfield what it is,
· Only single storey developments to fit the main character of Knoxfield,
· Over looking issues imposed by double storey developments,
· Speeding traffic on feeder roads, especially Kathryn and Anne Roads,
· The intrusion on our Human Rights and mental well-being imposed by over-development
· The affect of over-development on Knoxfield’s wildlife, birds, possums, etc
· Strain on Infrastructure.
The Survey is also available at www.knox.vic.gov.au/Page/Forms.asp?Form_id=71
Please try to visit the Knoxfield shops on Saturday and tell the council officers what you want and do not want in Knoxfield.
The Save Knoxfield Website has been updated and a link to the Survey is available from it as well http://members.optusnet.com.au/~saveknoxfieldws/